Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

05/07/07
Brothers are always supposed to support each other, right? Hah! Not necessarily so with my two.

Today I took Daniel to the Dr's for his 5 yr well-child visit. While he was there, the Dr performed the typical "check-up" type exams... hearing & eyesight, spine curvature, heartbeat... etc. Christopher went with us and watched all of this intently. Daniel was sitting up on the table and the Dr. handed him her pen and asked him to draw a square on the protective paper runner on the table. He started to draw it and Crisper leaned over to Dr. M with a mischievous grin and whispered, "He not do it." Dr. M looked at Crisper surprised and replied, "Sure he can!" Crisper smiled that devilish little grin again and replied in a sing-song sort of way, "Nah-Uuhhhh!"

Daniel said, "I can too! See, brother!?" Hehehe.. not sure if you'll find that amusing, but I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!