Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clearly, Mom, you just don't get it!

Original post 11/21/08

Yesterday was the annual Thanksgiving dinner at Daniel's school. Daniel wanted me to come so I did and brought Christopher and my sister with me. Daniel absolutely adores his aunt Marcee.
Anyway, as we're sitting there eating lunch, Daniel said he needed to go pee. He was wearing a pair of corduroy pants that I recalled have a really difficult button and zipper on them. So I asked him as he was going towards the bathroom, "Daniel, do you need help?" Christopher narrowed his eyes at me and ground out through clenched teeth, "No, Mom! He doesn't need help!"
LOL I'm sure it doesn't translate here as being quite as funny as it really was. But I couldn't stop laughing at Christopher trying to spare his brother the embarrassment of his Mom helping him go to the bathroom at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!