Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finders-Keepers, right?

05/07/07
Recently, we undertook the monumental task of cleaning out the playroom. In which we found all sorts of odds and ends that didn't belong including some $1 bills. I noticed it on the floor and said, "Oh, is that a real dollar or play money?" Daniel snatched it and up and told me that it was real money and it was his.

D, who was helping clean the room, commented that we'd probably be rich if we kept on cleaning. Daniel quickly informed us, "Uhm, no, Daddy.... you won't be rich, I will be rich!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!