Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's Texas got to do with it?

05/07/07
Earlier, Daniel was watching TV with the volume up so loud, I feel certain the neighbors could hear it. I came in and yelled over the TV, "Hey, why is this up so loud?! Turn it down!" He didn't hear me, so I turned it down myself, which really pissed him off. He yelled that he couldn't hear it over the vacuum. (Which was running in the bedroom) I yelled back, "HEY! Stop yelling at me!" He shouted, "You hate me! You want me to get upset and run away to Texas!?!"

Not sure what Texas has to do with it... but it ended the argument due to uncontrollable laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!