Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Guess that's what I get for rushing him

11/29/07
A couple nights ago, we came home a bit late and were hurriedly trying to do the nite-nite thing... you know, baths, quick story, and lights out. They were pretty reluctant to cooperate naturally, since they'd been at Mimi's and been loaded up with sugar. Anyway, somewhere during the bath part I'd had enough of the kids not listening. I was having to repeat myself constantly so I guess I was a tad snappish with them. I was yelling for Crisper to "come here NOW!" for about the 5th time; when he came running in a huff and goes, "MOM! Why you gotta be so mean!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!