Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Alive!

09/08/07
Yay! Guess what everyone?!?!! It's been 3 weeks, and my Venus Fly Trap plant is STILL alive! YAY!!!!!

It's a new personal record for me since plants don't usually flourish under my care. Honestly, it's probably because I completely forgot that I put it on the windowsill in the kitchen and left it alone. Well, that and the fact that we were gone for several days. It seems the more I mess with a plant, the quicker it dies.

But since we've been back, I've been feeding it water from the fish tank and a few bugs here and there. Yes... if they're unlucky enough to be caught in my house, they're invited to stay for dinner. >)~

Anyway, this one is STILL alive! I will update you on it's progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!