Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's just a name, right?

09/05/07
A few days ago, I was drilling Christopher on everyone's first names. The conversation went like this:

Me: "Crisper, what is your brother's name?"

Christopher: "Uhmmmm, Daniel!"

Me: "Right! Good job! What is your name?"

Christopher: "Uhmmm, Crisper!"

Me: "Good job! Ok, what is my name?"

Christopher: "Uhmmm, Mom!"

Me: "No, I mean what is my NAME?"

Christopher: "I just tell you… MOM!"

Me: "No buddy, I mean what does Daddy call me?"


At this point, Daniel (Mr. Peanut Gallery) pipes up and says, "Uh Mom, I don't think Crisper can say those words!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!