Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Naked Beaches

09/21/06
Daniel, Crisper, D and I were in D's office eating lunch, chatting about the news headlines that were scrolling across the bottom of the TV screen. The headline about Tiger Woods' wife Elin posing nude came on the screen, which prompted much speculation from both of us. We were making small-talk about it mostly.... you know... probably the same conversations you've had about it, if you even know what I'm talking about. While this wasn't the exact conversation... it's pretty close:

"Oh come on, he'd know it if she had posed nude... she'd have told him."

"Are you sure about that? I wouldn't have told you."

(Double-take) "Huh? What do you mean you wouldn't have told me?!"

"Oh come on, I'm kidding... seriously, who'd want nude photos of this body except those people who do the obscene calendar of the naked fat girls or maybe Ruben?" (giggles) "Whatever! My point is, she's a model, there are tons of photos of her out there."

"Hmm, maybe someone photo-cropped her face on a naked body."

"Nah, she's European... they have nude beaches... they all run around naked on the beach."

At this point, Daniel, who we thought was only half-listening to our conversation, jumped up from his bean bag excitedly, ran over to the computer and said, "Where?! Show me! I wanna see!"

Apparently, he was not only listening.... but paying very close attention! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!