Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Somfin...Somfin else...

03/19/07
I was just sitting in D's office looking up things on the net when I heard Crisper sitting out in the hallway counting Froot Loops he had lined up on the floor. Imagine, if you will, the baby-talk and voice inflections.

It went something like this:

"One, two, fwee, five..." I'm thinking, ok.. he can get to three.. not too bad.

Then he continued:

"Eight, eight, eight, eweven, somfin'.... somfin' else, nine, seven, TEN! Ready or not, here I come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!