Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You want me to eat WHAT?

03/19/07
Daniel stayed at my mom's over the weekend, and on Sunday morning she offered to fix him whatever he wanted for breakfast. He asked for blueberry pancakes and bacon. She made it for him and then sat down to eat, only to find that he was no longer interested in the bacon. She asked him how come he couldn't eat it and he responded, "Uhh, Mimi, that's just an ole' dead pig, I am SO not eating that!"

I guess that's what I get for telling him the truth about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!