Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where did you say you were?

10/09/07
A few days ago, I was watching a TV show in my bedroom while the boys played in the living room. They always say that the time you should worry about playing children is when you CAN'T hear them. So without getting up, I called into the living room:

"Daniel what are you doing?"

"Nothing mom! Watching TV!"

"Where is your brother?"

"He's right here!"

Christopher then decided to tell me where he "really" was... he yelled back, "I not right THERE, Mom, I right HERE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!