Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Comments of Crisper

02/12/07
I thought this was cute, so I just had to post it. If you can picture the scene, the inflections and baby-talk you might laugh too.

A few days ago we were in the car with the boys when my Dad called and wanted to know if we could come by before we went home. I conferred with D and it was decided we'd go by there. Well, Daniel started throwing a fit saying he wanted to "GO HOME NOW!" We tried to convince him that we'd only stay a few minutes and that he didn't need to worry. He was still absolutely adamant that he wanted to go home. Christopher, who'd been quietly watching a DVD up to this point, leaned over and smacked Daniel as hard as he could and said through clenched teeth, "Shut up, Daniel! I want to go to Mimi's house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!