Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon

Original post 11/07/08

The other night, Daniel thought he'd play a trick on me so he put a plastic chameleon on the floor near my chair to scare me. Well, it ended up scaring Christopher instead; who came running into the office and skidded to a stop at the sight of the chameleon and started screaming.
So I picked it up and shoved it into my mouth. The look on Christopher's face was priceless- a mixture of horror and surprise.

Oh it gets better though-
A few minutes later I found Daniel and asked him if he'd put the chameleon there and he started laughing and told me that he had. So I told him that I'd shoved it into my mouth and he looked at me with a completely serious look on his face and said, "Oh, Mom! I found that in the poopie-diaper pail in the garage!"
I have no idea what the look on my face was, but it must have been utter disgust because he burst into hoots of laughter and yelled, "GOTCHA!! Oh my gosh, Mom, you should see your face!!!"

Where do they get their sense of humor from? *halo*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!