Welcome to my world. Come in, sit down, enjoy the view from my perspective. Cup of coffee? Cream & sugar? Please make yourself at home. Kick off your shoes & stay a while. Or, as my Daddy would say, "Pull up a chair, 'cause ya'll ain't gonna believe this!"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So tell me what you really think, Christopher

11/21/07
As I was putting Christopher into the car a few days ago, he spied a stuffed monkey on the floor that he wanted. I handed it to him and he started making it dance and singing, "I am a monkey, I am a monkey!"

I thought it was really cute, so I laughed and asked "Are YOU a monkey?" He goes, "NO! I not a monkey, I a boy!" Then without missing a beat, he said sorta under his breath, "Daniel's the monkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!